- Drive into rural New Zealand in a hardy all-terrain tour vehicle
- Catch all the local highlights as you drive with the help of on-board commentary
- Learn about the region’s history from Māori, European and Chinese perspectives
- Under-14s can hop on the tour bus for a low price and infants can join for free
Departure & Return
Main pickup location is at the Athol Street bus stop location in downtown Queenstown
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable footwear for walking. Windproof + Waterproof layer is recommended.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY QUEENSTOWN EXPEDITIONS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms